Join CMS for our We Can Do This COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign Toolkit Webinars
The HHS We Can Do This campaign is a national initiative working hand in hand with trusted leaders and community organizations to continue to build confidence in COVID-19 vaccines and get more people vaccinated. This campaign offers tailored resources and toolkits for stakeholders to use to provide COVID-19 vaccine information to at-risk populations.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is partnering with the campaign to offer several webinars to walk through each toolkit and its resources and train community organizations, local voices and trusted leaders to use the campaign tools for vaccine outreach efforts to diverse communities.
Webinar dates and registration links are below:
- Tuesday, June 22nd, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Spanish Language Toolkits – Registration TBD*
- Thursday June 24th, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Healthcare workers Toolkit – Registration TBD
- Tuesday, June 29th, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Faith-Based Toolkits – Registration TBD
- Thursday, July 1st, 1:00-2:00 pm ET: Toolkits for Racial and Ethnic Minority Communities -Registration TBD
- Thursday, July 8th, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Older Adults Toolkit – Registration TBD
*This webinar will be offered in Spanish.
More information on regarding the We Can Do This campaign can be found here: https://wecandothis.hhs.gov/
- Cognitive Assessment: What’s in the Written Care Plan?
- Hospital Outpatient Departments: Prior Authorization for Additional Services Begins July 1
- PEPPERs for Short-term Acute Care Hospitals
- Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Codes Subject to and Excluded from Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Edits — Revised
- Quarterly Update to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Database (MPFSDB) – July 2021 Update — Revised